Let’s be honest – this school year is taking an enormous toll on educators everywhere. Managing that stress and maintaining a healthy work/life balance is critical to our students’ success.
That is why the Haverhill Education Association is proud to partner with the administration to make the following opportunity available to ALL educators on during the work day on Wednesdays in the new year (dates to be determined).
Managing Stress During the Pandemic Orientation
Stressed? Looking for support and don’t know where to start?
MassSupport and Riverside Community Care are offering a free service to Haverhill educators in order to provide support during this highly stressful year-like-no-other. This short orientation offers:
• A confidential, non-evaluative orientation for educators about managing organizational and individual stress.
• Time with your colleagues to learn from and support one another.
• Information on normative stress-reactions to the pandemic and its impact on your practice.
• Strategies on healthy coping skills and ways to manage stress.
• Q&A time following a 30-35min presentation.
• Information about ongoing free support opportunities.
To help determine how many sessions to offer we ask all members to please complete this 1-question survey.